At Cranwell & Moore P.L.C., our lawyers have 75 years of combined legal experience in a wide range of practice areas. Our firm, based just outside of Roanoke, Virginia, regularly serves individuals and families that have been injured in car or truck accidents, by their doctors’ malpractice negligence, by the negligence of nursing home workers, in railroad accidents or by defective or dangerous products.
We also accept many other types of cases and offer no-cost, no-obligation consultations by calling 540-904-1621 or toll free at 888-635-6304. Our attorneys have the ability and experience to effectively represent clients in cases involving:
- Estate planning and wills: Our law firm can assist you in creating a secure will and effective estate plan for the final distribution of your property.
- Landowner condemnation actions: We represent landowners against the state seeking fair compensation for land taken in a condemnation action by the state or local government.
- Business and commercial litigation: We handle breach of contract disputes, noncompete agreements, trade secrets, fraud and other business litigation issues.
We are also fully equipped to handle personal injury cases involving:
- Building defects
- Homeowner injuries
- Bus accidents
- Brain injury and trauma
- Neck and back injury
- Birth injury and trauma
- Disfigurement or amputations
- Fires, explosions and burns
- Paraplegic or quadriplegic injury
- Railroad Retirement Board disability benefits
Talk To A Roanoke Premises Liability Lawyer
Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Roanoke product liability lawyers and all-around advocates by calling our Roanoke, Virginia, office at 540-904-1621 or toll free at 888-635-6304. You can also contact Cranwell & Moore P.L.C. by email.