Car Accident Lawyers Fighting for You
While car accidents compose a significant portion of personal injury claims, it is wrong to think that they are always simple and can be resolved without experienced representation. In nearly every car accident case, it pays to have the help of a knowledgeable and competent lawyer.
The attorneys at Cranwell & Moore P.L.C. have many years of experience negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of Virginia car accident victims and their families. In these negotiations, we see to it that our clients receive full and fair compensation for their injuries.
Cases Our Car Accident Law Firm Represents
Our law firm handles many car accident cases involving:
- Drunk drivers
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Catastrophic injury
- Wrongful death
- Underinsured motorists
- Unlicensed drivers or drivers with suspended licenses
Most car accident cases are settled before trial. However, the attorneys of Cranwell & Moore P.L.C. know that some motor vehicle accident cases must be tried, usually when the insurance company is unreasonable in its settlement negotiations.
Our proven record shows that we do not back away from litigation. Our attorneys have extensive experience trying both small and large car wreck cases. Whatever the practical or legal issues that arise out of an auto accident, our firm is prepared to address them directly. We work hard to ensure that our clients are fairly compensated for the injuries they have suffered because of negligent drivers.
What You Should Do After a Car Accident
The first thing you should do after an accident is ensure your own physical safety and the safety of others in your vehicle. Get out of harm’s way as soon as possible, call 911 and obtain the medical treatment you need. When your physical well-being has been safeguarded, the following tips can make a difference in any personal injury litigation that may arise:
- Get the other driver’s insurance information.
- Take pictures of the accident scene, including damage to the vehicles, skid marks and road conditions.
- Gather information from anyone who was an eyewitness to the accident.
- Document any injuries you suffered in the accident. Take pictures of bruises, lacerations and other injuries, if possible.
Just as important as what to do after an accident is what not to do, including the following:
- Do not make any statements to the at-fault driver’s insurance company before talking to your lawyer. They have their own interests in mind. Your attorney can help you understand your rights and, if circumstances warrant, guide you through the process of pursuing a motor vehicle accident claim.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Car Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car wreck, arrange a free initial consultation with one of our Roanoke car accident attorneys. Call our Roanoke, Virginia, office at 540-904-1621 or toll free at 888-635-6304. You can also contact Cranwell & Moore P.L.C. by email.