Find Out The Latest Information About Personal Injury Law
At Cranwell & Moore P.L.C., we believe in keeping our clients informed in all aspects of their case. This includes being informed of current events and the latest in personal injury topics. From ways to protect your children from injury, to drug recalls and changes in Virginia state laws, we want to stay on top of all relevant changes for our clients.
Keeping Our Clients Informed
Below are links to various articles related to personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, and more. For more information about our law firm or to speak with one of our seasoned injury attorneys in Virginia, we invite you to contact us online. You can also call us at 540-443-8390. We look forward to hearing your story and helping you on the road to recovery.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 5 Steps to Reduce Distracted Driving Accidents
- AAA study highlights danger of teen driver accidents during summer
- Are all autonomous vehicles the same?
- Distracted driving epidemic continues despite texting law
- Distracted driving of all types still a problem on Virginia roads
- Guarding against underinsured drivers
- How much does a car crash really cost? Three primary categories of recoverable, economic damages.
- Legislation unveiled in Virginia to curb distracted driving problem
- Many college students don’t think drowsy driving is legally risky
- Myths about multitasking may contribute to distracted driving problem
- Pedestrian Personal Injuries and You: 3 Steps You Must Take
- Prepare for an accident before it happens: Steps drivers should take
- State of Virginia contributes to new alcohol detection technology
- Study: Drinking even small amounts of alcohol increases crash risk
- Survey: Drivers believe distracted driving is a growing issue
- Study: New sleeping pill users have significantly increased crash risk
- Study findings may help whiplash victims prove the extent of their injuries
- Virginia parents: Talk to your teens about drunk driving
- Why are Virginia and U.S. traffic fatalities spiking this year?
- Will Virginia governor sign bill to toughen texting-while-driving laws?
- 4 motorcyclists killed in Virginia over Fourth of July holiday
- 4 safe riding tips for Virginia motorcyclists
- Are motorcyclists in Virginia safe?
- Anatomy of a semi-truck collision with a passenger vehicle
- Distracted drivers the cause of most truck accidents in Virginia
- The Danger of Fatigued Commercial Drivers
- Truck driving safety tips
- Lawsuit alleging anesthesiologist malpractice filed in West Virginia
- Obstetric violence is a concern for Virginia mothers
- Hospital error exposes patients to deadly disease
- Alert urges hospitals to address problem of retained surgical objects
- West Virginia woman injured during cosmetic laser treatment
- Nursing home abuse in Virginia: Laws and remedies
- Adding a patient to nurse workloads increases infections, study finds
- Cerebral Palsy Caused by Medical Mistake
- 3 risks energy drinks pose to teens and adolescents
- 5 ways adverse drug events in Virginia can be prevented
- 5 ways to protect children against defective or dangerous toys
- Understanding the different types of product defects
- How to approach a strange dog
- Not always friendly: Dog attacks may be deadly
- Premises liability claims against Virginia businesses.
- Recent dog attack illustrates Virginia’s liability laws
- Slip-and-fall cases in Virginia: a primer
- Nursing home abuse and neglect in Virginia: A primer
- Eating right to recover from a personal injury in Virginia
- Is Defamation a Personal Injury? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Business interruption insurance claim denials during COVID-19