Find Out The Latest Information About Personal Injury Law
At Cranwell & Moore P.L.C., we believe in keeping our clients informed in all aspects of their case. This includes being informed of current events and the latest in personal injury topics. From ways to protect your children from injury, to drug recalls and changes in Virginia state laws, we want to stay on top of all relevant changes for our clients.
Keeping Our Clients Informed
Below are links to various articles related to personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, and more. For more information about our law firm or to speak with one of our seasoned injury attorneys in Virginia, we invite you to contact us online. You can also call us at 540-904-1621 or toll free 888-635-6304. We look forward to hearing your story and helping you on the road to recovery.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Study findings may help whiplash victims prove the extent of their injuries
- Anatomy of a semi-truck collision with a passenger vehicle
- How much does a car crash really cost? Three primary categories of recoverable, economic damages.
- 5 Steps to Reduce Distracted Driving Accidents
- Pedestrian Personal Injuries and You: 3 Steps You Must Take
- Are all autonomous vehicles the same?
- Distracted driving of all types still a problem on Virginia roads
- Many college students don’t think drowsy driving is legally risky
- Survey: Drivers believe distracted driving is a growing issue
- Prepare for an accident before it happens: Steps drivers should take
- Study: New sleeping pill users have significantly increased crash risk
- Four safe riding tips for Virginia motorcyclists
- Study: Drinking even small amounts of alcohol increases crash risk
- Legislation unveiled in Virginia to curb distracted driving problem
- Guarding against underinsured drivers
- State of Virginia contributes to new alcohol detection technology
- Truck driving safety tips
- Are motorcyclists in Virginia safe?
- Distracted driving epidemic continues despite texting law
- Why are Virginia and U.S. traffic fatalities spiking this year?
- Not always friendly: Dog attacks may be deadly
- AAA study highlights danger of teen driver accidents during summer
- Myths about multitasking may contribute to distracted driving problem
- Distracted drivers the cause of most truck accidents in Virginia
- 4 motorcyclists killed in Virginia over Fourth of July holiday
- Virginia parents: Talk to your teens about drunk driving
- Will Virginia governor sign bill to toughen texting-while-driving laws?
- The Danger of Fatigued Commercial Drivers
- Lawsuit alleging anesthesiologist malpractice filed in West Virginia
- Obstetric violence is a concern for Virginia mothers
- Hospital error exposes patients to deadly disease
- Alert urges hospitals to address problem of retained surgical objects
- West Virginia woman injured during cosmetic laser treatment
- Nursing home abuse in Virginia: Laws and remedies
- Adding a patient to nurse workloads increases infections, study finds
- Cerebral Palsy Caused by Medical Mistake
- 5 ways adverse drug events in Virginia can be prevented
- 5 ways to protect children against defective or dangerous toys
- Understanding the different types of product defects
- Ikea settles case of child killed by dresser tip-over for $46 million
- Three risks energy drinks pose to teens and adolescents
- How to approach a strange dog
- Slip-and-fall cases in Virginia: a primer
- Recent dog attack illustrates Virginia’s liability laws
- Premises liability claims against Virginia businesses
- Nursing home abuse and neglect in Virginia: A primer
- Eating right to recover from a personal injury in Virginia
- Is Defamation a Personal Injury? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Business interruption insurance claim denials during COVID-19