Personal injuries can cause not only physical pain and suffering, but also emotional and financial disaster through loss of work, medical bills and stress for injured individuals and their families.
The Virginia personal injury lawyers at Cranwell & Moore P.L.C. represent clients in cases involving the negligence and carelessness of others. Our law firm handles all types of serious injury and wrongful death cases. Please call us today at 540-904-1621 or toll free at 888-635-6304 to discuss any of the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We handle car accidents, trucking collisions, motorcycle crashes and more.
- Medical malpractice: We regularly seek compensation for clients suffering serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one due to medical malpractice by doctors, hospitals and other health care providers.
- Railroad injury and disability: We accept many railroad injury cases, including specific injury and cumulative trauma injuries. We also handle railroad disability appeals.
- Defective products and drugs: We have the experience to handle product liability and pharmaceutical litigation regarding dangerous consumer products and drugs. This includes cases for defective medical devices such as hip and knee replacements.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: We accept numerous premises liability cases, including slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall injuries.
Personal Injury Damages
Personal injury lawyers can help ensure that their clients receive the damages to which they are entitled by law. Injured parties are legally entitled to compensation such as lost wages, medical expenses, disfigurement, and physical and emotional pain and suffering. In a wrongful death case, a close family member may also be entitled to damages.
Injuries that may result in the right to compensation include:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Environmental illness
- Birth injuries
- Wrongful death
Our Virginia law firm can look at the facts of your case and determine whether you have a legally valid claim, how soon you must act to preserve your rights, the damages to which you may be entitled and whether you may be entitled to financial benefits before your lawsuit is even resolved. Additionally, in many personal injury cases, you owe no legal fees until the defendant pays the damage, settlement or award.
Contact Us Today
Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Roanoke personal injury attorneys by calling our office at 540-904-1621 or toll free at 888-635-6304. You can also contact Cranwell & Moore P.L.C. by email.