Being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) can be an unsettling proposition, to say the least.
Call us today at 540-904-1621 or toll free at 888-635-6304 and schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. Put our experience to work for you in fighting a driving while intoxicated/driving under the influence (DWI/DUI) charge.
A DUI-DWI conviction carries with it heavy penalties, including:
- A permanent criminal record
- Suspension or loss of license
- Increased insurance rates
- Community service
- Possible jail or prison time
- Alcohol assessment and treatment
- Vehicle immobilization or forfeiture
- Serious fines
- Possible job loss
Clearly, if you have been arrested or accused of drunk driving, you face serious consequences. You need the services of an experienced DWI attorney.
Roanoke, Virginia, Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
The Roanoke drunk driving defense attorneys of Cranwell & Moore P.L.C. have over 70 years of combined experience defending clients against Virginia DWI/DUI charges. We will take the time to understand the circumstances of your case and defend you aggressively.
The police must follow certain procedures when they suspect drunk driving:
- You are not required to submit to field sobriety tests or a Breathalyzers at the scene.
- You are required to submit to a Breathalyzer at the police station.
Also, you have rights you can invoke:
- You are not required to make any statements without an attorney present.
- If you are arrested, you are entitled to an attorney.
When selecting a defense lawyer to represent you in a criminal DWI hearing, whether for a first offense or repeat offense, it is important to choose someone with experience. At Cranwell & Moore P.L.C., our experienced DWI attorneys have the experience and skill to provide you with effective representation.
Call us today at 540-904-1621 and schedule a free confidential consultation. Put our experience to work for you in fighting a driving while intoxicated/driving under the influence (DWI/DUI) charge.